Sunday, May 5, 2013

Bring It On Back

And while we're on the subject of videos, I want to point out that "Real Media" gave me the
option of using a version of the song, "Bring It On Home" on my "Memories Of A Hitchhiker"
video.

So I did. I just think that the song fits nicely with my video. And so the video remained, with
the song included, for a long time.

Then, a few months ago, YouTube came stomping in like a storm trooper and put a worldwide
block on my video. They ranted on about some kind of copyright infringement.

They left me with a choice: Either remove the song from the video or not broadcast the video, at
all. I removed the song and now that nice video plays out in silence.

I am considering contacting someone to see if that can be changed. In the meantime, Ladies and
Gentlemen, here is the original video of the group, "Little Big Town ", performing their song:
"Bring It On Home."


No comments: